2009/12/16

essay 2-03b: My story of learning languages

I’m going to write about my learning languages story. I’m going to write about English and French. I have learned English about for 10 years. Last year, I attended French classes.

When I was an elementary school student, I heard English the first time. I played game on the English music about once a week or once a month. It is called ALT. When I was a junior high school student and high school student, I learned English at the class. It was not games such as elementary school. Now, I also learn English at KGU. In the future, I would like to talk with foreigner smoothly and I want to watch films in English without subtitles.

First, however, I’d like to tell about my future. I have had dreams for a long time. If I marry, I would like to go abroad for honeymoon with my husband. At there, I want to talk with foreigner in languages other them smoothly and want to understand them. One of my dreams is to watch foreign films without subtitle. I like films from other countries very much, so I want to hear themselves voice. I think, almost everyone thought “foreign films have subtitles, so you can hear themselves voice!” It is exactly, but when I read subtitles, I can’t watch pictures. Don’t you think so? That why I want to watch films from other countries without subtitles.

Next, I’m going to write about when I how I first studied English. When I was an elementary school student, I heard English the first time. I played game on the English music about once a week or once a month. It is called “ALT” I don’t remember that days clearly.

When I was a junior high school student and high school student, I learned English at the classes. It was not games such as elementary school. The more I studied English, I like it the more. When I was 15 years old, I visited Australia for two weeks with my friend as a delegate of my junior school. There, I had experienced home stay only myself, take a train only myself, went to shopping with my host family, met an Australian ex-president, and so on. Back Kumamoto, I always remember these special days. That experience made me like English more than before.

I’m going to write about now. Of course I study English almost everyday at KGU. I was surprised at first last year, because teacher is foreigner. I was worried about whether I can understand what they say. However, I think, I could make progress more than before. At eibeigakka KGU, I attend listening class, speaking class, writing class, and reading class. Especially, I’m doing my best for listening and speaking. I can’t listen and speak well, so I would like to listen and speak English better. At the writing class, we have a lot of homework, but it made me better to write English.

When I was freshman, I studied French, but I was not interested in French. However, in addition to English, we must take another foreign language class. French was too difficult for me. I studied hard, but I couldn’t understand French. Now, I think it was good experience for me, because If I hadn’t taken a French class, I didn’t study another foreign language.

All in all, I’m a lucky girl, because If I had not visited Australia, I might not study English now. I think I have a lot of things to do now. I’m going to do my best, and I don’t want to forget my original intention. Then, I believe dreams come true in the future!

(610 words) Total: 9717

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿