2009/07/15

BR 1-12: Survival Adventure

Yesterday, I read the book named Survival Adventure. The characters in this book are 5 children, a bear and some people. This story is survival as this title is. However, it is just a magic. 3 children experienced a lot of things at there. For example, they met a girl who has an injury, and they helped her. Then, they became friends. As soon as they helped her, they encounter a big bear. Other, they made friends with people who is native and so on.

I think, they had a very good time at there. I have never experienced survival. I 'm interested in it very much, because I want to know how natives live without convenient tools. I think, our life is so good environment. If I can experience survival adventure, I want to join them.

(137 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿