2009/07/14

Essays 1-03b: Lilo & Stitch

I watched the movie “Lilo & Stitch”. Lilo and her sister don’t have their parents. Stitch doesn’t have his parents, because he is a robot. I thought relationship of family and friends. So I’m going to write about relationship of family and friends.

At first, I write about relationship of family from movie. Lilo and Nani are sisters. They live only them, because their parents died. Nani bought a dog to Lilo, but it is not a dog. It is a robot made by scientist. This is “Stitch”, and Stitch doesn’t have his family because he is a robot. Lilo and Stitch became like a true family.

Next, I write about relationship of family from my real life. I have a older sister too. My sister has been care of me since I was a child. I have parents. I think, if my parents died like Lilo’s parents, I can’t live. If Stitch comes to me, I think I am surprised at it, but I wish I can have just one look at it.

Next, I write about relationship of friends from movie. Lilo didn’t have friends, because she is a rough. So, she was always lonely. Her sister Nani worries her, and she bought Stitch to Lilo. At first, Lilo and Stitch are not close friends. One day, Lilo was bullied by children. Then, Stitch barked them and help Lilo. After that, they became good friends each other.

Finally, I write about relationship of friends from my real life. I have a lot of friends who are Local friends, my high school days friends, and KGU friends. I think friends are my treasure. Whenever I am sad, my friends make me smile and happy, and whenever I am happy, my friends are pleased with me. I have been supported by my friends. Of course, I have quarreled with my friends a lot, but I think, it is proof of we trust each other.

I think, family and friends are my treasure. I have been with my family since I was born. Whenever I feel sad, or happy, always my family support me, and make me fun. Of course, my friends too. I can’t enjoy my life without my family and my friends.

(373 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿