2009/08/29

Summer Vacation!


Hello everyone! Do you enjoy your summer vacation? Of course I enjoy my summer vacation. Today, I’m going to write about trip for Nagasaki with my friends. We went to trip to Nagasaki in August 13th to 14th by car. In august 13th, we left Kumamoto am5;00, and we arrived at “Hausutennbosu” in Nagasaki at about am10;00. Then, we enjoyed “Hausutennbosu” and took a lot of pictures. At night, we looked very beautiful fireworks. Next day, we left “Hausutennbosu” and went to “Itsukisima” in Nagasaki. At there, we could look very beautiful views. There were only forests and sea. I was impressed by it! We had very good time there.

(110 words)

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yurina.

    It is very good that you enjoyed the vacation very much.
    You have another 3 weeks for vacation.
    Enjoy it!

    Toshi

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Yurina.☆
    Thank you for driving a car to Kumamoto airport. I was very glad to see you! Enjoy your summer vacatiion.(^^)/

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Yurina
    I think you have a very good time there^^
    Hope you enjoy the summer holidays the lest of time!

    Maiko

    返信削除