2009/09/24

Trip for Kagoshima


I visited with my sister for a week in Kagoshima. My sister is a nurse school student in Kagoshima. At there, I had dinner with my family and my sister's friend Yuko at restaurant. It was very delicious. Then, my family left for Kumamoto. My sister, Yuko and I went for a drive. We went there to see a shooting star, but we couldn't see it. However, we had a very good time for a driving.

On ordinary days, my sister has school, so I was very boring. I did housework everyday.

Last day, I went shopping to "Tenmonkan". I bought new bag and sunglasses. I was satisfied with my shopping. On Saturday, my father came for me at Kagoshima. My sister came home in Kumamoto with our. She looked happy, because she loves her hometown.

I had very good time in Kagoshima.

(143 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿