2009/09/30

5 best suggestions

I chose Yumi, Hikari, Aya, Saki and panda for 5 best suggestions.
At first I'm going to write about Yumi's suggestions. (Yumi 2009.07.08)She wrote "My friends writing blog has a lot of pictures. I think to paste a lot of pictures is interested to reader." and "I wanted to cute my blog. Then I think I should have devised more." I think just same. First semester, I pasted few pictures, and I want to be cute my blog.

Next, I wrote about Hikari and panda's suggestions. (Hikari 2009,07,08)(panda 2009.07.15)They wrote "I must make more comments and respond on my friends' blogs." and "I need correct a spelling mistake." Hikari wrote "I should use more different words when I write blog." They are the perfect for me. I always use same words to write my blog. I must learn a lot of words. I didn't make comments to y friends a lot. They made comments a lot, I'm sorry to y friends. I often mistake spelling, so I need correct a spelling mistake too.

finally, I'm going to write about Aya and Saki. (Aya 2009.07.29)(Saki 2009.07.22)They wrote "I must try to post blog everyday." Aya wrote "I must write longer sentense." I agree with her suggestions. I couldn't write long sentence and write my blog everyday. If I done that, I could write long sentence and I could use different words.

(231 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿