2009/06/30

Essay 1-02b: University life

There are a lot of students in KGU, and they came from several area. Many students live in Kumamoto city, some students don’t live in Kumamoto city. For example, Aso, Minamata, Uto, Amakusa, Yamaga and so on. Then, students come to KGU several way. Of course students who live in far couldn't come on foot or by bicycle. Also, students who live near KGU don't have to come by a car, buses, and train. I'm going to write about how everyone come to school.

At first, I write about myself. I live in Yamaga. I spend about an hour to come to KGU by car. If I come to KGU by bus, I must change on the way, and it takes more time. When I drive to KGU and go home, I always listen to music, otherwise I become sleepy.

I come to school by my car, some people who live far come to KGU by other way. For example, train and bus. I want to go by train because it is cheaper than car, but there are not trains in my town. Some students whose home is too far KGU live alone near KGU. I wanted to live alone before, but I can't live alone now, because I think that I will miss my family.

Many students who live in near KGU come to KGU on foot or by bicycle. Students who live not so far come to KGU by a motor bike, or train, or bus. Students who live far come to KGU by car. Some of them use train and car or train and bus or car and bus. A lot of student can't come to KGU if public transportation stops.

A lot of students come to KGU by car, train and bus. I think, a lot of students hurry every morning. If they couldn't catch the train and bus, they are late for or miss the classes. When students who come by car are caught in a traffic jam, they can't attend classes on time. I envy students who live near KGU.

(346 words) Total: 7171 words

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Yurina!

    I am most interested in your point about student come to KGU several ways. I go to KGU by train every day.

    I suggest you to improve example of other university student in your essay.

    返信削除
  2. I go to KGU by train. So I agree with your opinion. Your essay is intersting.

    返信削除