2009/06/11

Uno!Uno!Uno!


I introduce about my friend Yukie Uno. Almost people call her Uno. We have been friends since last year. First impression of her is serious, and now she is not serious. She is funny.

Now, let me tell you about her university life. She belongs to tea ceremony club. She enjoys club activities. She sometimes tells me about her club activities. She has a lot of friends and always gathers at bakery. She likes talk with her friends. She is busy because she has a lot of homework, but she lives full life.

Then, let me tell you about her favorite subject. You know, she likes English very much. She has learned English for 8 years. When she was 15 years old, she became to like English. I think, she always thinks about English. She also likes mathematics. This year, she attends mathematics class. She sometimes studies it to get a credit. And she likes geography too. She is interested in the world. So, she likes learning a lot of places name in the world.

(175 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿