2009/06/04

My family

There are six members in my family. My father, my mother, my grandmother, my sister, my brother and me. Two years ago, my grandfather died. My father is engineer at TOYOTA. My mother is a nurse. My grandmother was a dietitian, but now she stays my house. She sometimes go to play athletic field golf. My sister go to nurse school in Kagoshima. My brother is high school student. I love my family.

Today, I am going to write about my grandmother. She is 70 years old, but she doesn't look her age. She is so powerful and she has hardly had a sick. Whenever I am at my house, I stay with my grandmother. We talk about my self each other. I like listening to her talking. I want to take her to Kyoto, because she was born in Kyoto. She has not visited there for a long time. She sometimes says to me that "I want to Kyoto". After I save some money, I will take her to Kyoto.

(171words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿