2009/06/16

My "OHANA" *Lilo & Stitch*

I watched a movie named “Lilo & Stitch”. It is very famous Movie all over the world. It is kinds of Disney.

At first, I am going to write about this movie’s story. Lilo lives with her sister Nani in Kauai in Hawaii, because their parents died. Nani gives a dog to her, because Lilo doesn’t have friends. However, Lilo didn’t choose a dog, she choose Stitch who was made by doctor. Then, they live together, and they learn valuable of family. “Ohana” what they say means family.

Then, I am going to write about my family. I have 6 members in my family. My grand mother, my father, my mother, my older sister, my younger brother, and me, but I think that I have more member my family. There is my grandfather on my father’s side. My father was adopted, so my grandfather doesn’t live with. However, of course he is my family. Before, I had more members in my family. My great-grandmother, my grandfather on my mother’s side and my grandmother on my father’s side. My grandmother on my father’s side died 11 years ago. I was 8 years old. My great-grandmother died 7 years ago. I was 12 years ago. My grandfather on my mother’s side died 2 years ago. I was 17 years old. When they died, I cried, because I couldn’t believe it and I missed them to much. And now, I miss them too. I want to see them and want to talk a lot of things. After they died, I decided to treasure my family. If I am a lonely, I can not live or spend my life happily. My family’s happiness is my happiness, and my family’s distress is my distress. I love my family. My family is eternally my treasure. I wish my family is healthy and happy for a long long time.

(312 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿