2009/11/09

BR 2-08: The Carnival

Good evening everyone! Today, I'm going to write about "The Carnival" I always read books which is different kind of this book, so I was interested in this book.

At first, I'm going to write story easily. It wasn't a good day. A girl and a boy had to look after a baby. A baby's name is Pip. Pip was in a bad mood. He cried and cried. Then, they took him to the park, and they ride an elevator. Pip moved his arms around, and his small hand hit the magic button! The magic took them THE CARNIVAL. At there, they experienced a lot of things and had a good time. However at last, Pip cried again after the magic took them back.

I thought that "this book has the magic too." Another kind books always has "The magic" too. I envy them so much, because I have never seen the carnival. In this book, there are a dragon, a clown, long line of floats pulled by hoses, and so on. It made me exiting!! I would like to go to carnival.

Reference
Martin, Coles. (2000).The Carnival. England: Pearson Education.

(185 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿