2009/11/09

BR 2-09: The Bully


Today, I'm going to write about one more book. I read "The Bully"

This book was written about "friends" One day, a new girl came to the school. Her name is Rosie. She isn't friendly. For example, she took his pens and scribbled on his picture. She got Chip into trouble. She went to Mrs May, and said "He scribbled on my picture" She told him off. Other, she called everyone nasty names and so on. One day, some children showed the magic key to Rosie, and the magic key took them on a new adventure. The magic turned Rosie into a motor mouth, dinosaur brain and parrot face. She began to cry. Suddenly, the magic key took them home. The next day, two bigger children pushed her against the wall. Chip and Wilma saw it and told Mrs May. She helped Rosie. She was sorry she had been a bully, and she didn't bully anyone again. The next day, a new boy came to the school, and... he is not friendly... "Oh nooooo!"

After I read this book, I thought that “It is the most interesting book!!” The picture made me laugh. It was very funny and easy to read. Especially, story is great. I don’t like bully person too. I recommend everyone to read this book.

Reference

Roderick, Hunt. (1994).The Bully. England: Oxford University.

(218 words)Total: 6906

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿