2009/11/18

BR 2-11: Lost in the Jungle

Next, I'm going to write about "Lost in the Jungle" The reason why I chose this book is I thought it is funny. This is Jungle! There are lot kinds of animals, and they can experience a lot of things in this book. It's so funny and I feel exciting! Then, I borrowed this book.

Then, I'm going to write about this book's story easily. The magic key took some children in jungle. At there, they experienced a lot of things. For example, they met a monkey, snake and alligators asleep on the bank. Other things, they fell into a big net, got in the boat, and so on.

I envy them every times, because they have the magic key. If I had the magic key, I can go a lot of places and I can experience many things. However, I don't want to go to jungle, because there are dangerous for us!

Reference
Roderick, Hunt.(1987.) Lost in the Jungle. England: Oxford University.

(153 words) Total: 7748

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿