2009/11/30

essay 2-03a: My Story of learning English

This time, I’m going to write about my learning languages story. I’m going to write about English. When I was an elementary school student, I heard English the first time. I played game on the English music about once a week or once a month. It is called “ALT” When I was a junior high school student and high school student, I learned English at the class. It was not games such as elementary school. And now, I also learn English at KGU. In the future, I would like to talk with foreigner smoothly and I want to watch foreign films without subtitles.

At first, I’m going to write about future in detail. I have had dreams for a long time. If I marry with some one in the future, I would like to go abroad to honeymoon with my husband. At there, I want to talk with foreigner smoothly and want to understand them. One of my dreams is to watch foreign films without subtitle. I like foreign films very much, so I want to hear themselves voice. I think, almost everyone thought “foreign films have subtitles, so you can hear themselves voice!” It is exactly, but when I read subtitles, I can’t watch pictures. Don’t you think so? That is the reason why I want to watch foreign films without subtitles.

Next, I’m going to write about my past days. When I was an elementary school student, I heard English the first time. I played game on the English music about once a week or once a month. It is called “ALT” I don’t remember that days clearly. When I was a junior high school student and high school student, I learned English at the classes. It was not games such as elementary school. The more I studied English, I like it more than before. When I was 15 years old, I visited Australia for two weeks with my friend as a delegate of my junior school. At there, I experienced home stay only myself, take a train only myself, went to shopping with my host family, met Australian ex-president, and so on. After I came back Kumamoto, I always remember these special days. That experience made me like English more than before.

Finally, I’m going to write about now. Of course I study English almost everyday at KGU. At first, I was surprised last year, because teacher is foreigner. I was worried about myself. However, I think, I could make progress more than before. At eibeigakka KGU, I attend listening class, speaking class, writing class, and reading class. Especially, I’m doing my best for listening and speaking. I can’t listen and speak well, so I would like to listen and speak English better. At the writing class, we have a lot of homework, but, it made me better to write English. I think so.

Now I think, I’m a lucky girl, because If I had not visited Australia, I might not study English now. I think, I have a lot of things to do now. I’m going to do my best, and I don’t want to forget my original intention. Then, I believe dreams come true in the future!

(532 words) Total: 8670

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yurina.

    Learning English is difficult. Learning English is easy. What do you think?
    I think learning languages, not learning but used to be.

    Toshi

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Yurina! I envy you. I want to go Australia! How was the trip to Australia?

    返信削除
  3. Hi! Yurina.
    Which country do you want to go on your honeymoon?

    返信削除
  4. Hi Yurina! Your dream is so cute. What contry do you want to go?

    返信削除
  5. Hello! I think your experience on Australia is very nice! How do you feel the differnces with American language?

    返信削除
  6. Hi!Yurina!!
    Your dream is so exciting!!
    Where do you want to go??

    返信削除
  7. I will go to Australia next spring vacation. Do you care speaking peculiar to Australia?

    返信削除