2009/04/20

BR 1-02: At the Pool

This week, I read "At the Pool". The reason why I read it is this look like easy to read and, I think it is interesting! Because this story is about a pool. I like pool very much. I introduce this story. A boy named Kipper went to the swimming pool with his friends and friend's mother. It was a new pool and everyone wanted to swim. Kipper looked for his trunks, but he couldn't find it. So, he couldn't go in the pool. Then, his friend's mother bought him a new trunks. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He put it on at home!! Did you understood this funny story? I was laugh when I read it and I want to go to pool!

(117words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yurina! Thank you for a comment. "At the pool" that you read is seems to interesting. I will read it!
    Your blog is very cool:)

    返信削除