2009/04/29

Shopping!

I went shopping with my friends Kana and Remi on Sunday. We have been friends since we were 6 years old, but we went shopping at Kumamoto city together first time! At PARCO, I bought a new bag. I had wanted it for a long time. I was very satisfied. Remi bought present for her mother, because in May 10th is the “Mother’s Day”. I wanted buy it for my mother but, I didn’t have enough money. In Sony Plaza, we found cutely pencils. We decided to buy it different color, but we forgot buy it while we were seeing other things. We were shocked! When I will go there next time, I will buy it! At last, we took picture called “purikura” I like it very much because I can be taken beautiful than normal camera. I want to go shopping with my friends again!

(146words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿