2009/04/12

Essay 1-01b: Dear my host family (Rewrite)

Dear my host family

Hello. My name is Yurina. I’m a KGU student. I have six people in my family, my father, my mother, my grandmother, my sister, my brother and me. My family is fun. I love my family.

My favorite sport is basketball. I have played it for six years. Do you like playing basketball? I want to play it with you. I like watching baseball but, I can’t play it well. If I were a boy, I want to play baseball.

My hobby is shopping. I’m interested in fashion, cosmetics and accessories. Do you like shopping? I want to know what types of fashion do you like. I’m interested in Australian fashion. Would you go shopping with me?

Perhaps I shouldn’t ask, but do you eat boiled rice? I like boiled rice very much. I eat it every day. I also like spaghetti, bread, meat and so on. I like eating very much. So, I’m looking forward to eating Australian foods.

By the way, have you held a koala? I want to hold a koala because it is so cute. I like animals very much. If I can’t hold it, I would like to look closer and take pictures.

I have a dream. It is to talk with a foreigner smoothly, and I want to watch a foreign film without subtitles It is for that purpose that I want study English. Do you have a dream? I want to know your dreams. Shall we talk each other about our dreams in English? I’m looking forward to see you.

Sincerely,

(262words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Yurina!
    I am interested in Australian fashion and food too.

    返信削除