2009/04/21

My Treasure

Today, I’m going to write about my treasure. I have a lot of treasures. For example, my cellular phone, my digital camera, my car, my rig, and so on… today, I write about one of my treasures. One of my treasures is my wallet. It is PRADA. Do you know PRADA? It is one of the brands of I like. I had wanted it for a long time. It was very expensive and I didn’t buy it my salary.

My grandfather dead when I was a high school student. I had lived with him since I was born. Every time when I went to school, he said to me “itterasshai” and when I came home, he said to me “okaeri”. He had stayed with my family every day. I had been felt sorrow since he dead. After his funeral, my grandmother handed me an envelope. The inside of it, there were some money. I asked to my grandmother “What’ this?” She said to me “This is the last okozukai from your grandfather” I couldn’t stop tears.

I had thought that how to spend it for a long time. A result of my thinking, I decided to buy a wallet what I had wanted for a long time. In February 10th 2008, I went to PRADA in Tsuruya. There, I was irresolute what I buy. My sister chose with me, at last I could decide. I really pleased. I will use it still it will be break.

This is the reason why my wallet is my treasure.

(256words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿