2009/04/14

Speaking test

Yesterday, we had a Speaking test. I was so nurvous because, I can't speak English smoothly. I took a test with Konomi and Chikako, and a teacher was Mr. Waterman. He is my class teachr last year, so I could relax. We talked about our future dream. I don't dicide my future dream, but I am interested in foreign film, and I want to watch it without Japanese subtitle. I want to speak and listen English smoothly too. That's why I study English now. I don't want to be a nurse because My mother is a nurse, and she is always busy and tired. She somtimes telled me dnd my sister that "I don't want my daughter to be a nurse. But, my sister go to nurse school, and my mother somtimes teach her study. My sister is also busy everyday. This is the why that I don't wanna be a nurse. I will do my best for English study.

(160words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yurina!
    My name is Toshi, a commentator for you blog.

    Watching western film without Japanese subtitle is my objective to learn English too. I haven't achieved yet. I spend 2 years in Papua New Guinea where adopts English for common language. It is hard work for us who are non-English speakers. However keep going blushing up our English, we will be able to do that. I believe that.
    What is the best way to learn second lauguge? I think just try speaking. That is the only way.
    Keep going, and good luck.

    See you on next blog.
    I'm looking forward to see you soon.

    Toshi

    返信削除