2009/04/10

Essay 1-01a: Dear my host family

Dear my host family

Hello. My name is Yurina. I’m a Kumamoto Gakuenn University student. I have six people in my family, my father, my mother, my grandmother, my sister, my brother and me. My family is fun. I love my family.

My favorite sports are basketball. I have played it for six years. Do you like playing basketball? I want to play it with you. I like watching baseball but, I can’t play it well. If I were a boy, I want to play baseball.

My hobby is shopping. I’m interested in fashion, cosmetics and accessories. Do you like shopping? I want to know what types of fashion do you like. I’m interested in Australian fashion. Would you go shopping with me?

It is hardly to ask, but do you eat boiled rice? I like boiled rice very much. I eat it every day. I also like spaghetti, bread, meat and so on. I like eating very much. So, I’m looking forward to eating Australian foods.

By the way, have you held a koala? I want to hold a koala because it is so cute. I like animals very much. If I can’t hold it, I want to look closer and take pictures.

I have a dream. It is to talk with a foreigner smoothly, and I want to watch a foreign film without subtitles It is for that purpose that I want study English. Do you have a dream? I want to know your dreams. Shall we talk each other about our dreams in English? I’m looking forward to see you.

(264words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿