2010/01/13

12/24.25 Happy X'mas!


I’m late for write about my happy Christmas. I want to write about it, so I’m going to write Christmas. Let’s come back 2009!

At December 24, I had classes. After I attended classes, I was hurry to go home. I had a dinner for chicken with my family, and took a bath. After that, I was getting ready for a surprise! At first, I went my friend house. At there, I borrowed a dress. It is not a normal dress. It is the Santa Claus! I put on it under the coat. Next, I went to my boyfriend’s house. Of coarse He don’t know that I put on Santa Claus. After we talked about something, I put off my coat!!! My boyfriend surprised very much!!! He said “Wooooooooow!!!!! You are so cute!!!” I successes my surprise plan. I’m so happy. We took a lot of pictures for our memories. Then, I ate a Christmas cake with him. It was a chocolate cake. We like chocolate very much. I was satisfied this Christmas.

(186 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿