2010/01/13

A coming-of-age celebration


On January 11 is Coming-of-Age Day. In my city, we had a coming-of-age celebration. I’m going to write about it.

I got up at am 3:30 on January 11, and I went to a beauty salon with my father and my sister. At there, I was made up my face and my hair. I was exciting! I liked it very much. My sister said “It is so nice!” After that, I walk to my dressing room. My long-sleeved kimono is purple. After I changes coming-of-age celebration style, I went to my cousin’s house to see my grandfather. There, I took some pictures with my grandfather. He looked happy. I came back my house, I had breakfast and prepared for coming-of-age celebration. At am9:00, my father took my friend Kei and I to hall “Yamaga Culture Center” We gathered with my friends Kana, Remi and Ayumi. I met a lot of my friends. We talked each other a few time. At am10:00, coming-of-age celebration was started. It finished for an hour. Then, I took a lot of pictures with my local friends, high school days friends and other friends. Of course we took all of local member. I was in the center of front. After that, we met some junior high school teacher. It made me miss the junior high school days. I was happy because junior high school teachers remember me! After all of coming-of-age celebration, I went back my house with my boyfriend Tatuya. We took some picture with my family. Then, at pm 4:00, I went my elementary school to open “Time Capsule” There were not all of people, but some people came. I hugged with my elementary school teacher. When I got my Time Capsule, I feel both miss and shy. At pm 6:00, I walk to izakaya “hakataichibanndori” with my friends. We had a meeting of an alumni at there. There were about 70 people. It was great the percentage of attendance. I talked almost everyone. I enjoyed very much.

(351 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿