2010/01/13

New Year's Day

I’m going to write about my New Year’s day. At night On December 31, my boyfriend Tatsuya came my house. I ate “toshokoshi soba” with my family and with him whole watching CDTV. After I said everyone “A Happy New Year”, I slept a little with him. We waked up at am 4:30, because we went to see sunrise with our friends “Shouta and Kazuka” They went come for us. We went to “kuratake” at Kyokushi. However it was snowl and roads were freeze. We couldn’t go the top of mountain, but we enjoyed driving. Then, we went to “hatsumoude” at Kikuchi shrine. At there, we pay a visit and took some pictures. After that, we went back home. New Year’s Day morning, I ate “osechi” and “zouni”. Did you eat them? In my house, we ate them every year. After the breakfast, we went a visit to a grave. It is an event for every year too. Then, we went to my cousin’s house. There is my grandfather too. At there, we had a good time. Then, we came home and I prepare for go to my cousin’s house for the night with my sister. At first, I ate dinner at “Joy full” with my sister Misato and my cousin Kana. I ate a humbeurger. Then, we went to “battennno yu” Ti is a great spa. I often go to here. I take a spa for an hour. Then, we went back mu cousin’s house, and sleep.

(267 words) Total:11,242

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿