2010/01/13

12/26,27 All Night

I had a very good night on December 26 and 27. I’m going to write about it. On December 26 night, I went to my boyfriend’s house. He was getting ready for out. I was wait him. After he finished prepare, we went our friends house. The member is Shouta, Kazuka, Tamiya and Fumiko. Shouta and Kazuka will marry for March 14. Then, we went to Kumamoto city to drink! We went “Jone low” It is so smart bar. At there, we drank and ate a lot for 2 hours. However, I couldn’t drink, because I am handle keeper. After that, we went to “lound one” to play bowling by my drive. I couldn’t drive well because it was my boyfriend’s car. It is so big, but my car is small. I drive cautiously. At “lound one”, there were a lot of people to waiting bowling. We had to wait at least 2 hours. So, we changed us minds! We did “supoccha”. We can a lot of things. For example. Small bowling, basketball, tennis, golf, fishing, roller skating, and so on. We played almost all of them. It made me so funny but, we were tired so much. There are many massage chairs. We slept a little there. We waked up at am5:00 on December 27. We were back each house and slept a lot. I had a very good time.

(252 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿