2010/01/13

BR 2-18: Flood!

I chose “Flood!” for the last one of Book Reviews. I have read books which are interesting or funny. Almost of books are about magic key. However I want to read serious book, so I chose this book.
I’m going to write this story. It had been raining for days. The storm came in the middle of the night. The rain beat on the roof of the house and it lashed against the windows. It was so loud. In the morning, there is flooded all of place. The car had broken down, the school was closed, floods water had come in and so on. The next day, some fire officers came to the street. They wore big, long boat. Everyone got in, and they went to a hall in the town. When the floods were over they went back home, but the floods were covered in mud. They cleaned their house.
I have never experienced floods. I think, it is very dengerous. I don’t want to experience it. If it attack my hometown, I bring my treasures and take my grandmother.

Record
Roderick, Hunt.(2001). Flood!. England: Oxford University.

(191 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿