2010/01/13

My friend is Mama


Today, I’m going to write about my friend Megumi. She and I have been friend for 14 years. When she was 16 years old, she gave up high school and get pregnant. As soon as she realized that, she called me and came to my house. When I heard that at first, I was so surprised. She decided to give birth. Of course I agree with her. When she was 17 years old, she gave a birth. Her daughter is so cute!!! Her name is Hina. Now, she is 3 years old. Megumi is good mother. She always gets up early, she makes lunch box for her husband, she cleans room, she hung the washing everyday. I can’t do that. I think, she is growing day by day.

On January 4, I went to Kumamoto city to do nail art with her. We talked about each other. I had a very good time.

(168 words) Total: 11,553

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿