2010/01/07

BR 2-17: The Motorway

This time, I read “The Motorway”, I'm interested in the motorway. This is the reason why I chose this book. My hometown, Kamoto has not a motorway, but it will be made in the future. I think, motorway is very useful and convenient when we go anywhere. However, it sometimes breaks our environment. It is bad things. This story also like that. Children want to enjoy with friends in the good place, but some people will make a motorway. Then, a boy found a flower which is vey rare. Therefore, the motorway did not make.

These days, I'm interested in the news which the motorway’s price is cheep in the holyday. It is very attractive. I got a driver’s license about two years ago, and I like driving so much, so I want to go somewhere.

(136words) Total:


Record
Roderick, Hunt.(2003). The Motorway. England: Oxford University.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿