2009/10/07

BR 2-01: Egyptian Adventure

Reference

Roderick, Hunt. (
2001). Oxford University.Oxford England:Agyptian Adventure.

Today, I read the book named "Egyptian Adventure" At first, I'm going to write about this story simply. One day, three children found the book and the key took the children back in time. It took a dog named Floppy too. The magic took them back to Ancient Egypt. At there, Floppy was stuck on the blocks of stone, and the people who are Egyptian misunderstand him for a king! So, the children worked hard to made a stone statue what look like Flappy. Then, they got back him!

After I read it, I think this story is so interesting. It made me laugh!! Is the dog a king? Why they think that "he is a king"? It is so amusing story. I want to visit Egypt and want to see sphinx. I recommend you to read this book!

(146 words)




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿