2009/10/22

BR 2-06: Land of the Dinosaurs

I read the book named “Land of the Dinosaurs” I found out this book at first, I decided that I borrow it, because I have never read books like this. The characters in this book are some children and many kind of dinosaur.

Some kids went to land of dinosaur by magic. At there, they experienced a lot of things. Foe example, one of them found some eggs, and helped them by flying big dinosaur, and so on.

After I read this book, I became exciting too. However we don’t have magic like them. I envy them so much. If we can go land of dinosaur, what do you want to do everyone? I want to sea baby dinosaur and want to ride on the biggest dinosaur’s back.

(128 words)

Reference

Hunt, Roderick. (1987). Land of the Dinosaurs. England: Oxford University.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿