2009/10/15

BR 2-03: Kipper and the Giant

Next, I am going to write one of three books, "Kipper and the Giant"

He likes TV program called "The Angry Giant" The program's story is that, The angree giant lived in a castle near a village. Nobody in the village like the giant. He was always cross. When he was cross he stamped his feet and the house shook. Then, Kipper went to find Chip but he was out. He picked up the magic key and it began to glow. The magic took him inside the magic house. The magic took him to the gate of the giant's castle. He come to the village, but it was tiny. He was a giant. "Go away!!" yelled the people. The people threw things at Kipper. Kipper shouted "Stop it! I am not a giant! I'm a boy!!!" however, the people said "Well, you look like a giant" Kipper began to cry. Then, the people say " Giant don't cry. Perhaps he is a little boy but he looks like a giant to us. Perhaps he can help us." Kipper helps the villagers to end their houses. He put back the broken roofs, and he picked up the stone and tok it outside the village. All the people liked Kipper. "Thank you!" they said. Then, the giant come back. He was very angry when he saw Kipper in the village. "I am the giant!" he shout. he ran towards the village. Crash!!! He fell over the stone. kipper helped him, and said "Be a good giant, Stop being angry and the people will like you." So, the giant stopped being angry. He said "I'll try to be good!" After all the magic took Kipper home.

What a nice book is this!!!!! At first, I felt sorry for crying Kipper. He is bravery and so kind to the people who live in the village and a giant. He is a little boy! I think, he grow up bravely. I want magic key, because I have a lot of places where I want to visit.


Hunt, Roderick. (
1987) Kipper and the Giant. England: Oxford University.

(356 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿