2009/10/18

My best friends

Last Frayday, I went to a gas station ENEOS to wash a car with my friend Remi. Then, we wet to fashion senter "shimamura" to pass the time. After that, we went to "nafco" to see with our friend Kana. She has worked there since few weeks later. She finished her part time job at 20:00. Then we went to meet my friend Kei, and went to drink to izakaya "marushou" This is a izakaya that Reni works. Remi, Kana , Kei and me have been best friends since we were junior high school students. At marushou, we ate a lot of "tsumami", drunk alcohlic drinks and talked for a long time. Forexample, we talked about school, love, find a job, and so on.

After that, Kana's boy friend came to meet her, and we said see you! Then, we stayed with Kei. We watched DVD at her room. DVD's title is "uwasa no agemen ni koi wo shita" This story is love and comedy. It was so funny. It was made us laugh!!! After watched it, we went to bed and slept.

They are my best friwnds. They are ma treasure!!! I had a so good time.

(201 words) Total:3219

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿