2009/10/08

Draft essay 2-01a: my special favorite places

I have 5 favorite places in Kumamoto. Today, I am going to write abut my 5 favorite places.

At first, one of my favorite places is Hanaoka mountain. Have you been there everyone? I have been there many times. At there, we can see so beautiful night view, stars, and moon if it is not cloudy. I like them very much. I think, some people likes lively night and some people like quiet night. I like both, but I like quiet night more than lively night. Hanaoka mountain is just right for me.

Next, I have loved my grad father’s house since I was a child. His house is in Ueki. There are a lot of trees, beautiful stream and blue sky. It is just a country, of course there are no stores, but it made me become composed. I like nature so much.

However, I like down town too. At Christmas, there are many shiny illuminations, and it is glitter street. It made me feel “Today is Christmas!!” I like winter down town more than other seasons.

Next, I like festivals. We have a lot of festivals every summer, and we can see beautiful fireworks. I am always impressed by fire works. Do you eat kakigori at festivals? I always eat it at festivals, because I like eating it while walking around festivals. I don't like bustling, but it is no problem just festivals.

At last, I'm going to write about my special favorite place. At New Year Day, I always go to see sunrise with my boy friend. We can't sleep a lot, because we must go there early morning. If we don't go there early, we can't see sunrise. Sunrise is so beautiful and romantic! Our favorite place where we always go to see sunrise is in Kikuka. It is local and local people only know there!

(310 words + 20 words + 37 words)

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Yurina. I have never been to Hanaoka mountain but I like to see the stars, too. Where is your special favorite place? I want to know it.

    返信削除
  2. I also like the night view of Mt. Hanaoka very much. when I visit there at night, i always become tense!

    返信削除
  3. Hi! Yurina. I have never been to Hanaoka mountain, so I will go there next time. Please tell me detail about Hanaoka mountain.

    返信削除
  4. Hi Yurina! I have gone to Hanaoka mountain some times. I like there too. How often do you go there?

    返信削除
  5. Is Kikuka best for see sunrise?? I want to go there on new year day. Can you go there with me(^^)

    返信削除
  6. Thanks your comment! I have been to your room but I like your room☆ There are a lot of stuffed animals and they were very cute! There are no stuffed animals in my room, so I envy you, too!

    返信削除
  7. Hi, Yurina!
    I have never been to Hanaoka mountain. I like to watch stars too. Which season do you like the best to watch stars?? Please tell me.

    返信削除