2009/10/21

Essays 2-01b: My special favorite placese

I have five favorite places in Kumamoto. Today, I am going to write about my five favorite places. My favorite places are Mt. Hanaoka, my grand faather’s house, Christmas season’s downtown, festivals and "kikuchijo" in Kikuka where we can see sunrise at New Year Day. These have some common points. One of these is at night, and other common points are quiet places, bustling and nature. I like there places so much, so I can’t choose only one.

One of my favorite places is Hanaoka mountain. Have you been there everyone? I have been there many times. At there, we can see so beautiful night view, stars, and moon if it is not cloudy. I like them very much. I think, some people likes lively night and some people like quiet night. I like both, but I like quiet night more than lively night. Hanaoka mountain is just right for me.

I have loved my grand father’s house since I was a child. His house is in Ueki. There are a lot of trees, beautiful stream and blue sky. It is just a country, of course there are no stores, but a lot of nature made me become composed. I can more set my mind than somewhere. I like nature so much.

However, I like down town too. At Christmas, there are many shiny illuminations, and it is glitter street. It made me feel “Today is Christmas!!” I like winter down town more than other seasons.

I like festival that is held my hometown called “yamagatourou” It is held in Yamaga every summer. At there, we can see beautiful fireworks. I am always impressed by fire works. Do you eat kakigori at festivals? I always eat it at festivals, because I like eating it while walking around festivals. I don't like bustling, but it is no problem just festivals.

I'm going to write about my especially favorite place. At New Year Day, I always go to see sunrise with my boy friend at “kikuchijo” in Kikuka. We can't sleep enough, because we must go “kikuchijo” early morning. If we don't go there early, we can't see sunrise. Sunrise is so beautiful and romantic! Our favorite place where we always go to see sunrise is in Kikuka. It is not famous, so only local people know there!

These are my five favorite places. I am glad if everyone who read my essay visit my favorite places.

(403 words) Total: 4808

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿