2009/10/07

What should we improve of KGU

Good evening Mr.Waterman! I’m sorry to late. At this project, my group members are Hikaru and Shoko. I do the project with them at first time, so I am glad!!!

We decided topics. At first, we want more elevators at building 4 and building 11. There are only one each buildings, but a lot of student attend classes at there. We always can’t use it because if we use it, we late for classes to wait our turn.

Next, we want parking area for students. I come to school by my car, but there is not parking area. I rent parking space and pay 8000 yen every month. We think, a lot of students come to KGU by car and some students want to come to KGU by car. Why there is not parking area for students?

At last, we want more tables at bakery. We often go to bakery at noon, but there are not enough tables to having lunch everyone who wants to eat at there.

This is our topics.

(172 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. You weren't late, Yuribooooo! *smile* I just wanted to get all the topics by last night so I was a little "kibishi" in my email. Thanks for sending me the topics!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除