2009/10/15

BR 2-04: Victorian Adventure


At last, I'm going to write about "Victorian Adventure" This story is longer than two books.

Biff and Chip had been to London with Gran. They had some pictures which they into a scrapbook. They wanted to take the book to school. Gran come into Biff's room to look at the children's scrapbook, and she is pleased. Suddenly, the magic took the children into the kittle house, but did it take Gran? The magic key took them London. At there, they met a boy called Vicky. He said "I'm hungry. I know where we can get some money. Follow me!" They follow him down winding streets. At last, they come to a blacksmith's. He was looking at a horse's hoof. He said "I'll give you a penny to pump the bellows" they pumped and pumped until the fire glowed hot. It was hard work, and they are more hungry. Vicky take them baker shop. The bread is hot and smelled good.

Next, Vicky took them to a street with a high wall. A boy called Jack was waiting there. They all climbed on the wall. They could see Buckingham Place. There are 3 children inside. They are the grandchildren of Queen Victoria. They played together. At that moment, a grown-up came in and saw them. Everyone said "Oh no! Trouble!" The royal grandchildren were sent to bed. A policeman came to take the others away. They were taken to a police station. The next day, an important man came to see the children. He took them to Buckingham Place. At there, Gram was having tea with Queen Victoria. They said "Gram! What are you dong in our adventure!?" "I'm having an adventure of my own" She said. Queen Victoria looked at them and smiled. "Your grandmother has told me that you are good children. You can play with my grandchildren and stay to tea" she said. They were pleased and enjoyed. After all, the magic took them home.

I really envy them. I want to London too. I think, it is more difficult to enter Queen's house, but it is an adventure!! I want the magic take me some places where I want to go. I was exciting while I was reading this book.


Hunt, Roderick.(
1990) Victorian Adventure. England: Oxford University.

(380 words) Total*3081

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿