2009/10/15

BR 2-02: A Rat for House


Today, I am going to write about 3 books. At first, I'm going to write about the book "A Rat for House"

I introduce this story.Everyone loved Mouse and Jojo's new hamster, Junbo. They thought he was sweet and funny, but Mouse was not very keen on him. So, Mouse wants another pet. he thinks that there are two of us, so we should have two pets. Then, they went to ask their mum. The next day, Mr.Macdonald took Mouse to the pet shop. They looked at fish, birds, gerbils, guinea pigs and chinchillas. After they looked a lot of pes, Mouse found a rat, and he said "This is what I want!" The shopkeeper said that rats made very good pets. His dad say, "But this is a rat..." however, he wanted the rat so much, so they got the rat. Mouse called his rat Ricky. He had to be very brave, because sometimes Ricky opened his mouse and puthis teeth round his finger. Mouse and rat are thick as thieves. One day, when the friends were watching TV, Ricky took Ben's biscuit. Without thinking, Ben made a grab for him. The rat spun round and sank his teeth into Ben's finger. They said "Ricky has bitten ben!!! you will have to take him back pet shop!!!" Mouse was angry, and said "It was not Ricky's fault!!!" and Ben agree, "Mouse is right, I shouldn't have tried to pick Ricky up" after all, no one forgot agin. Everyone is scared of Ricky.

I hate rats very much!!!! I really don't want a rat!!! I can't understand Mouse. I think, it is just a rat!!! Do you want a rat? I hate hamster too. I think, hamster is a rat too. After I read this book, I hate a rat more. I like cats and dogs!!!

How about you everyone?


Alexander, Jenny.(
2001) A Rat for House. England: Design for Education.

(323 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿