2009/10/26

Speaking: My dream TRAVEL(Revision)

Hello everyone! Today, I’m going to talk about TRAVEL of my future dream.

If I get married with my boy friend in the future, I want to go to Hawaii on a honeymoon. I want to stay there at least one week, because I have a lot of things to want to do with my husband. Especially, I have 3 things to want to do. Let me talk about it!

First, I want to go Waikiki Beach. At there, I would like to drink careful drinks and enjoy beautiful sea. Of course, I will wear a bikini. I think, almost every one thought that “You must be on a diet!” I know it. My boy friend often says to me “You should do weight!” I will do my best to wear a bikini. And At Waikiki Beach, I want to go for a walk around beach with him while watching the setting sun. I believe it is so beautiful and romantic! Of course I will walk hand in hand with him. It is more romantic!!! Don’t you think that?

Another things what I want to do in Hawaii is Diving. My father has visited Hawaii many times. He told me “If you visit Hawaii, You may do diving” There are a lot of beautiful fishes and sea is so clear. My boy friend and I have never done it. And, he likes watching a lot of kind of fish, so I want to do it with him. I think, he will jump for joy if he hear it.

The last thing what I want to do is shopping. There is a lot of brands shop. We can buy at a duty-free shop too. I would like to buy ring or necklace which is matching thing with him. I want to wear it forever. However, I want thing that is sold only Hawaii more than ring or necklace, because we can buy brand things in Japan. I think, it can be our treasure and happy memories for honeymoon.

This is my dream travel!! I believe dreams come true. Thanks for your listening.

(351 words) Total:5795

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks for posting this Yuribo! I enjoyed reading about your dreams of travel.

    5 APs!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除