2009/05/13

Difficult homework

Today, I write about "An introduction to English". In Japanese, it is "eigogakogairon". I have homework about English words. I have to examine English word' old meaning. In other words, I have to examine history of English words what I choose. This is very difficult. I don't like history. I want to spend the time to learn new words what I don't know, but I want to get this class's credits. I am going to examine about "lady". So I will do my best. Do you have difficult homework what except English class everyone?

(94words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. I also did that when I was an undergraduate. I think it's quite interesting because you can get another knowledge, and I like all Prof. Hori's class. Do you enjoy his class?

    返信削除
  2. The class is really interesting because I did that before like Satoshi. We are students of the English department, so you should know what you can learn from that class. Though the class including homework is difficult, pleas keep trying for yourself!

    返信削除