2009/05/05

Romeo and Juliet

I had a part time job today. I worked 5 ours today. After I took the bath, I did my homework. I have a report this week, so I did it today. I wrote about “Romeo and Juliet”. This is very famous movie. I have watched it once, and I watched it at eibungakugairon last Friday. When I watched it, I felt sad, because Romeo and Juliet died. It was too sad for me. Have you watched it everyone? By the way, I am going to shopping center named kurea with my mother and my sister. My mother is going to buy a cloth for me, so I am happy! At tomorrow night, I’m going to watch a movie with my friend, but we don’t choose what we are going to watch. I want to watch some movie. For example, “meitanteikonan”, “crows”, “drop” and “rookies”. I can’t decide! I’m looking forward to tomorrow. Good night everyone!

(156words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿