2009/05/03

BR 1-04: Harry Goes To Day Camp

Last week, I read “Harry Goes To Day camp”. Harry is a hippopotamus. When I saw this book, I said to Aya “This is very cute! I am going to borrow it!” This illustrate is so cute. I recommend you borrow it once.
I am going to write this story. Harry goes to day camp with his friends and his counselor. At first, they played soccer, but Harry said “When do we go swimming?” The counselor said “Later”. Harry played soccer, but he is not very well. Then, the counselor said Next, we play basketball” Harry asked him “When do we go to swimming?” again. “Later”, said the counselor again too. Harry played basketball, but he was not very well too… After the lunch and rest, they went to swimming. Harry was the first one ready and jumped into the pool. He made a big splash! He was very glad to go swimming! He is a great swimmer. He swam with his head out of the water, with his head in the water, floated on top of the water and paddled under the water. Finally of swimming, they raced. Harry was the winner! He was very happy. After swimming, the trouble was that Harry said the counselor to “When do we go to swimming?” again and again…
This book was very amusing! I think that Harry want to boast of his swimming technique.

(233words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿