2009/05/10

Mother's Day♪

What is the day today? Do you remember everyone? Today is the Mother’s Day!!! I had a part time job today so after it, I went to a flower shop and a cake store with my friend Kana. At first, we went to flower shop because I wanted to buy flower for my grandmother. I think, almost people who read it say “This is the Mother’s Day! Why do you want to buy it your grandmother?” Because, my grandmother always take care of me and I really love her. I choose a lily. It was very very cute! My grandmother likes lily and my name is Yurina!!! I have a lily take part in my name. Kana bought it too. Her mother likes a lily too. Then, we went to a cake store. At there, I bought two cakes for my mother. She sometimes gives my family cakes, but she always doesn’t eat because she is on a diet. I wanted her to eat cakes today, so I bought two!!! After I came back my home, I gave these my grandmother and my mother. They looked very happy and very smiling. I’m happy too. What did you do for your mother everyone?

(202words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿