2009/05/10

My friend's birthday♪

On May 9th was my friend Kana’s birthday! I made birthday present for her with my friend Remi. At first, we developed many pictures at a convenience store. Next, we pasted them on a cork board. Then, we wrote messages for her “Happy birthday♪” At last, we put on the back of the cork board a mechanical pencil which is different color of our. We took it and went her house. She said to us that “I want to make a memory before I’m going to be 20 years old”, so we thought for a long time. We decided to make a hole on us ear same place. We did it! I made 2 holes, so I have 5 holes on my ear. We made a memory before Kana will be 20 years old!!! When it was 0 o’clock, Remi and I sang “Happy Birthday Song” and gave a present for her. She was overjoyed to get it. Kana! Happy Birthday and have a nice year!!!

(168words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿