2009/05/17

BR 1-06: The Three Little Pigs

This week, I read two books. I am going to write about one of two. This is “The Three Little Pigs”. I think, almost everyone know it. It is same story Japanese book which is named “sannbikinokobuta”. When I found it, I said “I know it! This is the sannbikinokobuta!!!” So, I chose it.I am going to write this story. Three little pigs went out into the world. At first, the first little pig met a man carrying straw. The first little pig built a straw house, but…a wolf huffed and puffed, and The first little pig were ate up by him.

Next, the second little pig met a man carrying stick, and the second little pig took the stick and he built a stick house. A wolf came along again and huffed, puffed and blew the house in. ..And he ate up the second little pig.

At last, the third little pig met a man carrying bricks, and he built a brick house. After he built it, a wolf came again and again, but he could not blow the brick house in. He was angry, and he tried to enter the roof. The third little pig was smarter than the wolf, he had a big pot of hot water in the fireplace. He lifted the cover, and the wolf fell into the pot!!! The third little pig lived happily in his brick house.After I read it, I think a wolf is a glutton! He ate two little pigs and tried to eat one more pig. He is foolish. Do you think so too? This book’s story is a happy end, but I feel some sad because two little pigs were ate by a wolf.

(287 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿