2009/05/29

Essay 1-02a: University life

There are a lot of students in KGU, and they came from each area. Almost students live in Kumamoto city, some students live in except Kumamoto city. For example, Aso, Minamata, Uto, Amakusa, Yamaga and so on. Then, students come to KGU each way. Of course students who live in far couldn't come on foot or by bicycle. Also, students who live near KGU don't have to come by a car, buses, and train. Then, I'm going to write about how to come to school everyone.

At first, I write about myself. I live in Yamaga, except Kumamoto city. I spend about an hour to go to KGU by car. If I go to KGU by bus, I must change on the way, and it takes more time. When I drive to KGU and go home, I always listen to music, because I become sleepy.

However I come to school by my car, some people who live more far come to KGU by other way. For example, train and bus. I want to go by train because it is cheaper than car, but there are not trains in my town. Then, some students that there home is too far KGU live alone near KGU. I wanted to live alone before, but I can't live alone now, because I think that I will miss my family.

Almost students who live in near KGU come to KGU on foot or by bicycle. Then, students who live a little far come to KGU by a motor bike or train or bus. Students who live more far come to KGU by car. Some of them use train and car or train and bus or car and bus. Almost student can't come to KGU if public transportation stops or abolition.

A lot of students come to KGU by car, train and bus. I think, almost student hurry in every morning. If they couldn't catch the train and bus, they are late for classes or miss the classes. Then, when students who come by car are caught in a traffic jam, they can't attend classes on time. I envied students who live near KGU.

(358words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿