2009/05/22

BR 1-09: Princess Polly and the Pony

Today, I read a book named Princess Polly and the Pony. When I saw it in library, I think this is so cute! I like princess. When I was 5 years old, I wanted to be a princess. I decided at once.

I am going to write about this book’s story. Polly is a princess. Whenever she got mud on her, her father King and her mother Queen says her to do not gallop. Princess Polly couldn’t understand it, and she want to ride a pony. One day, she spotted a poster. It was written about Pony Games. She wished she could join it, but her parents don’t arrow. She thought that, it is a dressing up race, if I am in costume, no one will know it is me! One the day of race, she put on her costume and crept outside. She rode onto Pickle, the smallest pony. They goy there just in time, and the race were started. They must not win, because there are her parents. However the finishing line was getting close. Other rider fell down. Then Princess Polly did win!!! After it, she can ride a pony for one day each week.

I was happy after I read it. Princess is one girl, so I want her do things what she wants to. Now, I could do what I want. I thanks to my intellectual environment. At now, I don't want to be a princess, because I am satisfide with my life. I'm very happy because I have my family, friends and I can do things what I want to do.

(267 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿