2009/05/19

Movie

Today, I am going to write about my favorite movies. I have a lot of movies which I like very much. For example, “WANTED”, “Mr. & Ms. Smith”, “Naruniakokumonogatari” and “Crows”. In short, “WANTED” and “Mr. & Ms Smith” is an action movie. “Naruniakokumonogatari” is an adventure and fight movie. “Crows” is Japanese fight movie. In Japanese, Crows mean “Karasu”. I don’t know why the title is Crows., but I somehow understand. I like Western movies, because they are made me excited and been pounding my heart. Then, they have not only actions, but also love stories. I of course like love stories. My ideal is happy ending, but not all always all movies are happy end. When I watched such movies, I feel sad, but it is also interesting, because I can keep its impression. I also like Japanese animated movies. For example, “meitannteikonann”, “kureyonnsinnchann” and “doraemonn”. I think, “doraemonn” is famous to foreign countries. He is a robot who came from the future. Then he lives with Nobita and his family. They always help each other. It has a lot kinds of movies. I recommend you to watch them. “meitannteikonann” is an inference movie. It has few comedies too. Konann is a little boy but…, If you are interested in it, please watch it. At last, “kureyonnsinnchan” is very funny movie, but I sometimes be moved my heart by it. I want you to watch it too. In my opinion, movies made us happy, sometimes sad, be impressed, and so on. I want to watch a lot of movies witch I don’t watch still now, and I want to tell you interesting movies.

(275words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿