2009/05/21

BR 1-08: Little Red Riding Hood

Do you know famous Japanese book named akazukinnchan? I think, almost students have read it. My friends Haruka lent me this book written in English. Today, I am going to write about this book.

I write about this story. One upon a time there was a kind little girl called Little Red Riding Hood. She is akazukinnchann. She and her grandmother were eaten by the wolf. But, woodcutter saw very fat wolf, and he picked up some scissors. Then he snipped open the wolf’s tummy. After it Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother went out!!! Then, they put a lot of stones in the wolf’s tummy. Then the wolf woke up. He tried to sneak out of the door, but the stones rattled inside him. He never ate another person.

After I read it, I was surprised!!! In Japanese book, at last, the wolf died. I think, It is too sad to died, so this book is tender. I recommend you to read this book. Pictures are so cute. I can easily to read. I think, the wolf is too foolish. I hate him. At last, I can become happy, because they can go out him stomach.

(201 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿